You can access your subscription information through the 'Your Membership' page in our app. To find this page in the app, tap the 'Menu' button in the top right corner of your home screen. Next, choose the 'Your Membership' option and view details about your subscription status.
This page will tell you when your trial or on which subscription plan are you currently on. For further details about trials and subscriptions through iTunes or Google Play, please see the information below.
If you signed up through iTunes:
You can check the status of your trial or subscription through the iTunes account settings on your device. Please see these instructions for canceling through your mobile device Settings:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and then tap View Apple ID. Sign in if requested to do so
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can select the Subscriptions option and view your Speech Blubs or Lingo Blubs subscription.
- Once there, you should see the Speech Blubs or Lingo Blubs subscription listed. If the trial or subscription has been canceled, you will see the expiration date listed. If it has not been canceled yet, you'll see the renewal date, along with the price you'll be charged at and a "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you signed up through Google Play:
You can check the status of your subscription through the Google Play account on your device. Please see these steps for canceling through your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play store app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap your Speech Blubs subscription - if you do not see Speech Blubs listed here, then you have not activated our subscription or free trial.
- If it has been canceled, you will see the expiration date listed. If it has not been canceled yet, you'll see the renewal date, along with the price you'll be charged at and an option to cancel.
If you need any further assistance please contact us at email@example.com! Our team will be more than happy to help you out.