We are sorry for this inconvenient situation. We’re not 100% sure why this happened to you, but we can assume you have updated the app and it didn't recognize your subscription ID. We will guide you through the steps on how to restore your purchase.
Apple currently uses the Apple ID and the iCloud account to manage in-app purchases. All transactions are bound to your Apple ID, so you can restore them easily. iCloud is also used to manage subscription cycles and expirations.
As a general rule recommend using the same email account for both your Apple ID account and your iCloud account to restore purchases easily on any iOS device. This will also help with your Family sharing account.
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes in the app:
1. Open your phone's settings and go to App Store in there
2. Click on Account and sign in with your Apple ID
3. Accept Terms and Conditions
4. Then reopen our app Speech Blubs and click restore
5. That should do the trick
This should restore your past purchases.
If this did not help, try logging out of your Apple ID and log back in.
If logging back in didn't help, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from your device to make sure no corrupted data would conflict with your purchases.
Then, check if you're logged in to the right account on your device:
- Go to your device Settings
- For iOS 10 and above, tap your name on top
- Scroll down to App and iTunes Stores
- Verify the Apple ID is the one you used to purchase content. You can verify the iTunes purchase history on your PC/Mac. Go to this page for more information.
As purchases are tied to the Apple ID, you won't be able to restore purchased content if you're using a different account. Once you're connected to the right account, do the following:
- Search for the app on the App Store
- Download the version, you should see a cloud icon next to it
NOTE: if the icon is not there, this means the Apple ID you're using did not download this app before
- Your purchases should automatically be restored after you boot the app
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play in the app, check that you can see the subscription listed under your subscriptions in the Google Play Store app. Then go back to our app and tap a locked session. This should automatically sync your receipt. If not, you will see a purchase screen instead - please contact us if this happens so we can help you sync your subscription.
If you’re still locked out, please send us an email directly at email@example.com, our team will be happy to assist you in the best possible way.